23 seconds ago
It’s the final countdown (& yes I am literally singing that song in my head right now)
Who else has been dedicated time over the past few weeks to reflect on the year that was?
The challenges that have been faced, overcome & now you’ve come to realise that you’ve not only grown yourself but also your business to a whole new level you didn’t think as possible
Homies, I know that I can hand on heart tell you that this is exactly what I have been doing & I am sitting in so much gratitude for all that has been & all that is coming as we enter a whole new financial year!
My past 12 months has brought so much goodness & CHANGE to my life
- Achieving my health goals & losing many of the un-wanted kg’s I’d gained when I first started my business
- Travelling to Bali for a month. Where I had the best fun with friends whilst enjoying the ‘lap top lifestyle’ & continuing to work with my clients
- Heading to New Zealand for my first family Christmas in 11 years
- Packing up my Melbourne life & MOVING to New Zealand to spend more time with my family & friends in my homeland
- Making new friends, building new relationships & truly living what I love
Along with life changes, although sometimes challenging, my business has joined me for the ride & together we’ve come out on TOP!
Growing from zero to profit to now MULTIPLE 5 figures in 2.5 years
I may not have the ‘fastest growing’ business, nor have I hit the entrepreneur dream of 1 million but I’ve created my business, on my terms whilst having the most amazing FUN along the way
Ok, so enough about me. 😇
With only a few days to go until we end one financial year & move into new goals, new challenges & a whole new energy
I’d love to know, what are you most proud of achieving over the past year?