5 minutes ago
Are you feeling off and despite what you’ve tried— supplements, cleanses, blood tests, doctors visits— you just can’t seem to put a finger on what is going on?
Over the past 50 years or so, exposure to heavy metal toxins by humans has risen dramatically. Every day, we’re exposed to some kind of heavy metal toxin, whether it’s the air, the water we drink or the food we eat. Chronic exposure to these harmful toxins come from chemical residues in processed foods, toxins in personal care products, lead in paint and tap water, the mercury-amalgam fillings we’ve gotten at the dentist, among others.
Those toxic metals can not only make you feel ill, they can contribute to an extensive list of diseases like Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s, and other neurological and brain disorders. And, many people are suffering from the adverse effects of low-level, chronic exposure.
So how do you know if you are suffering from heavy metal toxicity? Here are some common signs:
Cramping, nausea, and/or vomiting
Impaired cognitive, motor and language skills
Chronic malaise, meaning a frequent general feeling of fatigue, illness and discomfort
Chronic pain, mainly in the tendons, throughout the muscles or soft tissues of the body
Brain fog like being confused or forgetful
Digestive issues like constipation, bloating, gas, diarrhea, heartburn or indigestion
Migraines or headaches
Depression or anxiety
Nervous system disorders, including numbness, tingling, burning or paralysis in the extremities
Female reproductive issues like infertility, miscarriage and menstrual problems.
Stay tuned for solutions.